Thursday, November 4, 2010

Like, Really, Ya Know, You've Gotta Stop...

Uhm...

Like, can you, like
I don't know, like
Stop saying like?

Like, what you're
trying to say, like
keeps getting,
I don't know, like
lost in every, like
other word you
like, pepper with
like.

I don't, like, like it.

And, you know,
when I ask you,
you know, what
happened and,
you know, you
are telling me you
don't have to,
you know, keep
asking me, you know,
if I know, because,
you know...
I don't.

That's why I, like, asked you.
You know?

3 comments:

  1. I used to have a problem with 'like' when I was younger. My mother began counting out loud every time I said 'like' during a conversation. Thankfully her badgering worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, ya know, like, what I really don't like?
    I have come to loathe the word "Awesome". It is like so overused and I cringe every time I hear it.
    X Awesome David, NYC

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!