Friday, November 12, 2010

Feelin' The Love...And Thankful For Every Bit Of It....

I am so overwhelmed and blessed, I don't even know where to begin. Tonight I am feelin' the love and thank you all for it.

When I began this blog two months ago, I never dreamed I would love it as much as I do. I have met and reconnected with some amazing people and enjoy everything they share: some with their blogs, some with their feedback, some with their thoughts, some with their dreams.

I am very proud and humbled to share with you that one of my favorite bloggers, Sara in le petit village, who I am secretly envious of because she is living the dream in France while I'm still, well, dreaming of it here in the States, has honored me with blogger love! To be appreciated is one thing; to be appreciated by someone I truly esteem and respect is indescribable.

As if this were not enough, my son relayed to me the blog written in honor of his 16th birthday was the best gift he ever received...ever. There was not enough tissue for the tears that flowed upon receiving this news.

Through this blog and being able to share this passion for writing, I have found a part of me hidden in my heart for too long. Suddenly the world seems brighter as I have connected with you, and I thank you. More good news...my mid-term grade for my Poetry Writing class is an "A", so I send you all love and thanks for your feedback. It has helped more than you know.

Oh, and to wonderful you who sent me an e-mail sharing that after reading my poetry you experienced a very passionate evening with your husband, well, I'm glad I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!