Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Could While Away The Hours...



It seems like everyone I know says, "There aren't enough hours in the day." We have so many demands on our attention and the culture we live in wants us to be as much as we can for as many as we can. But let me tell you, there is an amazing world out there...and I am finally getting a taste of it.

When I began this blog, I hoped to get my writing out for others to get a glimpse into my world and what makes me tick. I never expected to be as affected by it to the degree I am. Not only by you who read my work, but also by the amazing people I have now been exposed to.

Want to meet them? Go to my blog list on the home page. I literally while away the hours exploring their work, admiring their art, photos, insights, words, and wisdom. It is a great big world...I never knew how accessible it is to me.

My favorite is right in New York - the Big Apple to be exact. And in my love and adoration for all things French, I have been blessed with some amazing women sharing their life stories and expertise française. I begin wandering through the sites and before I know an hour or so has gone by. This is not a bad thing nor a waste of time.

If I have learned anything, it is that we must take time to nourish our souls. It makes us better people for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!