Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Thought Of You Today...And Smiled....


I was just going about my day doing some of the things I tend to do in my world when suddenly thoughts of you came flooding into my mind. And I smiled.

I was thinking about you and thinking about me and although the sky is always blue in my world, everything glowed in technicolor happiness. I am amazed how people are brought in and out of our lives for reasons not always revealed but to know you are part of my journey fills me with joy. And I smile.

Perhaps I did not tell you, perhaps you already knew...but thank you for making my world even more beautiful. And lest you read this and wonder if I am speaking to you, well, I am. 

And I smile.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very nice sentiment and it certainly brought a smile to my face.
    I hope you're having a great Sunday Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Beth. It really made me smile.
    Have a lovely Sunday too, and keep smiling knowing I am thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!