Thursday, April 14, 2011

You...


Today the warm wind blew
and danced across my face
as thoughts of you jumped
through my mind and forced
my heart to race.

 The way you laugh, the way you smile,
the way you make me glow.
The way you make my
world light up, the
sadness when you go.

I have the joy of a beautiful life
new blessings every day.
Yet something inside has
come alive so I want this
chance to say...

You make me feel amazing
and tho' I may not show
how you're in my thoughts
and in my heart
I wanted you to know.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! My husband's birthday is Monday...I just might steal this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Beth...put a smile on my face. xxBliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Beth...put a smile on my face. xxBliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was beautiful, Beth.
    You have such a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another beautifully written post Beth.
    I hope you and your family have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!