Saturday, April 16, 2011

Too Tuckered To Type...


I don't know about you, but it has been a looong day.

It was a great week filled with productivity and accomplishments. I am happy to say my classes are set for both the summer and fall semesters, the house is neat as a pin, the groceries are purchased and put away, and the laundry is not looking like this:


All-in-all it's been a good week.

Last night I decided to turn in early to start today filled with vim and vigor. However, in the middle of the night (around 2:30 a.m. to be exact) my daughter awoke with a cough and feeling lousy. I don't care how old they get, when they don't feel well they want their Mom. Plus, Dad pretends he's in such a deep sleep he can't hear them anyways, so there is no chance for a Mom to sleep.

SO...here it is 2:45 in the morning, daughter is now sleeping soundly zooted up on cold medicine, and I can't get back to sleep. So I decide to answer e-mails. So those of you who had an e-mail from me at 2:45 a.m. - I am not a kook...

I'm just sleep deprived.

Today was a lousy, cold, dreary, rainy Upstate New York day with no sunshine to be had and now I'm a grump. Well, as much of a grump as I get. So goodnight, goodnight...parting is such sweet sorrow. But I must go to bed or I'll be a zombie tomorrow.

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. When did images of my butt go viral?! LOL!! But I hear ya on the tired--I have had a week of unbelievable tired. I hope your daughter feels better very soon and you can catch up on your zzzs. xxBliss

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!