Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Inspiration In My World...
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to wonderful Paul who honored me with The Inspiration Award! It is a true blessing to me to have been an inspiration to someone...especially someone whom I admire. Our mutual admiration for Meg Ryan and Michele Pfeiffer has forged a friendship I treasure.
It amazes me time and again how blessed I am by the wonderful people I have met through this blogging world. When you get right down to it, ours is truly a puny planet filled with great people just like us...loving our families, doing the best we can, trying to leave our environment a little better than the way we found it.
I find inspiration in my world every day...from the people I have just met to the ones I have been surrounded by for years. In following the rules for this award, here are the words of some fellow bloggers who continue to inspire me:
Here are the rules :
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.2. Link posts by you and ten fellow bloggers you find inspirational.
3. Forward the award to those ten fellow bloggers.
So now in no particular order:
1. fojoy has a way to make me laugh like nobody's business...she is an amazing force to be reckoned with, living her faith and renovating her home with the greatest of humor.
2. Fiona at How To Be Chic makes one want to sit a little straighter and walk a little taller.
3. Sara in Le Petit Village shares her life and love in France with honesty and humor that makes my heart happy. Some day I am just going to show up at her doorstep...
4. Adrienne at The Rich Life (on a budget) is not only amazing, she has a beautiful life she shares with the rest of us. She is the little conscience on my shoulder and I enjoy hearing everything she has to say. Some day I will show up on her doorstep as well...
5. Bliss, Bliss, Bliss is such a kindred spirit we may have been separated at birth. Together we will bring discretion back to the masses.
6. Beloved David at an illustrated life has inspired my writing in more ways than I can relay...he gave me permission to break out of my shell and not hold anything back. For this, I adore him completely and miss him when he disappears on me. Plus...his artwork makes me swoon.
7. The Alternative Bride ~ every post is more beautiful than the last. There have been times my breath has been taken away viewing her posts.
8. Vanessa at Decadence for Divas will make you think...and reflect...and act. I adore her and after reading a post I can't wait for the next one!
9. Carla Loves Photography brings the colors of the world to my life. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy the beauty.
10. Dash at French Sampler fuels my passion for all things French...I can't wait win my Pulitzer so I can purchase my second home in France and write my days away.
So there it is...just a few who inspire me. Believe me, I could go on for days with folks both on-and-off line who make my world a beautiful place to be. Hopefully you know who you are...my world wouldn't be the same without you.