Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You Make Me Happy...


I am a happy person by nature. Nevertheless, I want you to know...you make me happy.

When I hear your footsteps come through the door...it makes me happy.

When I hear your voice in the next room...it makes me happy.

When the phone rings and it's you...it makes me happy.

When you ask how my day went ...it makes me happy.

When you laugh at my silly jokes...it makes me happy.

When I hear you sing...it makes me happy.

When you shares your thoughts, ideas, and dreams...it makes me happy.

When I close my eyes at the end of the day and smile with thoughts of you...it makes me happy.

So thank you...because you make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!