Monday, October 24, 2011

I Spoke Too Soon...


I knew it was going to well. I should have known it would only be a matter of time before it caught up to me. And grabbed my by the neck. And shook the confidence right out of me.

When I started my Quantitative Business Math class this year, I was intimidated with a capital "I". But to my great surprise, I found myself actually understanding this mess and actually aced my first exam! Wahoo!

But now, realization is creeping in...and kicking the stuffin' right out of me. Suddenly I am back in high school sitting in math class totally lost amongst my peers and thinking of anything but math.


Suddenly I am Ralph Phillips facing the enemy at the blackboard without a clue of what I am doing. All confidence has seeped out of every pore and I am wondering what ever possessed me to travel down this road as these numbers mock...nay! Torment me. But I shall endure. I shall not give up. I shall get off the computer and go figure this mess out.

But in the meantime, enjoy this walk down Warner Brothers memory lane with my counter-part Ralph. What I need is a little fresh air. Don't worry none about the rent, the money for the mortgage has gone through. Even though I got a "C" in arithmetic, you can may depend on me. I...shall...return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!