Monday, October 24, 2011

Bad Hair Day...


Okay, so here's the deal. Yesterday I shared with you my Faith Formation lesson on Discipline and Priority. And yes it was a great lesson, and yes we had some moments of sanity clarity. However, last night these monsters youngsters had me pulling my hair out.

It is a downer when one is faced with a bad hair day. It is downright catastrophic when it is self-induced. I have short hair but after last night I look like I have the mange from pulling it out in clumps. Aaaarrgghh! Not one to be deterred, I am NOT going to let these heathens kiddos get the better of me. No siree...

I know my three children aren't perfect, but let me tell you, if I EVER got wind they behaved in any manner remotely resembling this group, corporal punishment would be alive and well and living at my house. That said, I take a breath. And another breath. And a drink. A BIG drink...

I am to stubborn driven to give into the dark side. And I am too vain to have my hair looking like this. So next week I am going back in...and I'm bringing Aqua Net for backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!