Saturday, September 8, 2012

An E-Mail From Kim Kardashian...


Recently I received an e-mail from Kim Kardashian. I kid you not! But before you have me pegged as her next BFF, I must advise that I have never flashed my hoo hoo (sans undergarments or otherwise) getting into or out of a vehicle, I do not have a nasally voice utilized to end every sentence as a question, and I have been married nearly 20 years as opposed to days/hours so it is safe to assume I do not fit the Kim-Kardashian-BFF-mould.

Come to find out this will-put-her-name-on-anything-to-make-a-buck entrepreneur has made some sort of deal with ShoeDazzle, whom I have never bought anything from and now don't see myself doing so. Here's a shout-out to merchants...not all of us are intrigued with Ms. Kardashian or care if...wait, let me get the e-mail...oh! here it is...her "August Picks Are Going Fast!"

It is really lost on me what makes this woman...or any of her clan for that matter...famous. Yes, her step-father is Bruce Jenner who absolutely earned his stripes as a gold-medal winning Olympic runner back in the day before he morphed into a hot-mess-of-plastic-surgery:


But the rest of them? Hmmm....I got nothin'...

When I become famous it is going to be for something meaningful. I envision my pearls of wisdom enlightening all of man-kind to a place where peace, love, and joy will reign supreme and benefit-card-wielding-folks no longer carry I-phones. And I promise not to burden you if my "August Picks Are Going Fast" because not only are you smarter than that...I know in the real world we just don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!