Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet...

 
I guess I am really behind the times because last night, for the very first time, I visited Twitter. Hmmm...

Truly, I don't know what I am supposed to do with this. The Presidential debate is what finally drew me to Twitter as it was my understanding if one really wants insight with regards to what is being said, go to Twitter and get the opinions (and facts) in real time as they happen. Hmmm.... 
 
I created an account (incidentally, I was quite put out over not being able to register @inmyworld but apparently I was a day late and a dollar short to the party. But I digress...) and waited for the magic to happen. This was done in the small screen of my I-phone so I was trying to not go blind not follow a psychopath keep track of what I was doing and who I was doing it with. Then I thought to myself, "Self, whose opinions do we want to hear?" Hmmm....
 
Luckily I found my good friend Adrienne from The Rich Life on a Budget. Phew! Thank heavens for Adrienne. Next I went in search of opinions from none other than Ann Coulter and Maureen Dowd. After determining I was following the correct links, I sat back and sincerely enjoyed the debate: the comments, the insight, the comradarie. This was fun! Where has this been all my life? Hmmm....
 
Now the debate is over and I'm not sure what to do with this twittering, or tweeting, whatever...I am ready to give it a go (although I am a little intimidated) so if anyone has any advice to lend it would be most appreciated. Otherwise @frenchgirl0720 may fall out of the tree before she's ever spread her little tweeting wings. Hmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas, hopes, and dreams...I love reading every one of them!